Did you made an observation of a fireball?
People, who observed a large meteor with at least a brightness of a bright fireball, can file here their observation reports. Please send only reports to us, which contain at least these statements:
1. Location of Observation - specify coordinates or country, state, county, city
2. Time of observation - date, time and uncertainty of data (e.g.. +/- 10 Minutes)
3. In which direction did you observe the meteor?
4. How long was the duration of the light appearance?
5. Did you see a dust trail?
6. Could you hear a detonation or other sound phenomena?
Of course you may talk in detail about your experiences and about further details. We will be happy to listen to you. If at such a major event your statement is of particular interest, then we will want to file your data by a personal interview. Therefore please declare also your name and phone number. Thank you for your assistance! Then we would get in touch with you.